This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command in the settings of any browser.
Torre Athena, Via Orzinuovi, 20, 25125 Brescia BS
Owner’s email address: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties:
- Usage Data;
- First Name;
- Last Name;
- Data communicated during the service use;
- Telephone number;
- Various types of Data.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Application is mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published, or shared through this Application and guarantees the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any responsibility towards third parties.
Methods and place of processing of the Data collected
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal personnel, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The Data Controller may always request the updated list of Data Processors.
Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event of one of the following conditions:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some legal systems, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below until the User objects (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- The processing is required to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- The processing is required to pursue the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and, in particular, to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract, or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place of processing
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, don’t hesitate to contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User may refer to the section relating to details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details of the processing of Personal Data or ask the Data Controller for information by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.